Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 8, 2011

This Is Emma Watson's New Boyfriend

This Is Emma Watson's New Boyfriend

This Is Emma Watson's New Boyfriend

Now that Harry Potter has officially wrapped filming, Emma Watson has enough free time on her hands for, well, dating.

"I thought everything he did was amazing, and I just wanted to be involved in some way." Who has the 20-year-old actress so love struck? Brit rock band member George Craig.

"We've been friends since the Burberry shoot. And when I was in the States, George was taking me through a lot of his music as he was recording it...I'm a big fan," Emma confesses.

Before she knew it, Emma turned from groupie to girlfriend and even starred in George's band One Night Only's video for "Say You Don't Want It."

In "an ode to Lady and the Tramp," the video is shot in New York City and Emma dishes, "It was very much our idea. George is Tramp and I'm Lady. George finds me [because] I'm lost and in a dodgy part of New York. He slowly wins me over and there's a bit of a twist at the end."
Check out the video and tell us what you think.

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét